AOF has teamed up with MicroMentor to create powerful connections, solve problems, and build successful businesses together.
AOF has teamed up with MicroMentor to connect entrepreneurs with volunteer business mentors. MicroMentor’s easy-to-use and cost-free social networking platform enables the world’s largest community of purpose-driven entrepreneurs and business mentors to create powerful connections, solve problems, and build successful businesses together.
Actively participating in a mentoring relationship is a key way to engage in your growth as a small business owner.
Getting started is easy at micromentor.org/aof
- Create a profile: Share who you are, and show mentors what your business needs help with.
- Explore mentors: Search for mentors who have the experience and knowledge you’re looking for.
- Reach out and connect: Send messages, find a match, and set expectations.
- Begin your mentoring relationship: Ask questions and start getting the help you need!
The MicroMentor platform is available in multiple languages, including English and Spanish. On MicroMentor, entrepreneurs and mentors connect to share ideas and advice, whether it is through text, phone calls, email, or chatting through the MicroMentor platform.
Mentors on MicroMentor are experienced business professionals from a variety of industries. They have expertise in financial planning, applying for loans and grants, business planning and business model pivots, to name a few.
- Entrepreneurs who connect on MicroMentor increase their revenue by 9% with the help of a business mentor.
- Entrepreneurs who connect on MicroMentor are 19% more likely to survive the first year of business with the help of a business mentor.