Recruit the Best Team
Having a great team of employees is a great way to take your business to the next level. How do you recruit the best team though?
As a small business owner, you are the engine behind your business success. But having a great team of employees can be one of the best ways to take your business to the next level. How do you recruit the best team though? Whether you’re trying to grow your existing staff or you want to hire your first employee, Brewing the American Dream is here to help.
Watch this webinar to hear from two experienced professionals- Alan Moy, Owner of Viet Nom Nom in Chicago, IL, and Ayana Harnett, Director of Talent Acquisition at The Boston Beer Company. These experts will share tips and best practices to help you recruit the best team for your business and retain them long-term.
- How to know you are ready to (or need to) hire someone new
- How to attract the best candidates from the very beginning
- Where to find outstanding candidates within your community
- How to integrate company culture into the hiring process
- The relationship between your business and your community
- Tips for interviewing job candidates
- How to know if a candidate is a good fit for your business
- Tips for making an employment offer, negotiating, and answering questions
- Recruitment and retention strategies and best practices
This presentation was created in partnership with Accion Opportunity Fund and Samuel Adams Brewing the American Dream.