Agreement to Receive Electronic Communication
We are required by law to give you certain information in writing. This means you have the right to receive that information on paper. With your consent, we can provide it to you quickly and conveniently by displaying or delivering the Communications to you electronically instead, and (a) requesting that you print the Communications and retain it for your records; (b) requesting you download the Communications and retain it for your records; or (c) storing the Communications for your future reference. THIS AGREEMENT CONTAINS IMPORTANT INFORMATION YOU ARE ENTITLED TO RECEIVE BEFORE YOU CONSENT TO ELECTRONIC DELIVERY OF COMMUNICATIONS.
In this Agreement, the following terms apply:
- “Account” means your loan or any other products or services offered through our website.
- “Online Service” means the www.aofund.org website and any other online account, product or service offered through our Website in which you enroll that is not otherwise governed by an electronic disclosure and consent.
- “We,” “us,” “our,” means Accion Opportunity Fund (AOF) and/or Accion Opportunity Fund Community Development
- “You” and “your” mean the person giving this consent, and also each guarantor identified on any Account, product or service that you apply for, use or access. The consent of any individual on an account to receive electronic Communications shall apply to all individuals on the Account. By selecting the “I Agree,” you are agreeing to the following: You agree to receive electronic Communications from us. By accepting this Agreement, you agree to conduct Account and other transactions with us either using your computer, mobile device, or any other electronic device to receive, view and electronically sign Communications. You agree that such electronic signatures will consist of clicking on buttons and/or checking boxes where indicated. By accepting this Agreement, you consent to receiving Communications in electronic form for any Account, products, and services that you have or apply for, either now or in the future. Giving your consent does not automatically render you eligible for any Account, product or service. We may still choose to provide you with information on paper even though you have consented to receive it electronically. In some cases, we are not permitted by law to deliver certain Communications to you electronically. However, if the law changes in the future and permits additional Communications to be delivered electronically, this Agreement will automatically cover those Communications as well. We may deliver electronic Communications to you in several ways. When we deliver electronic Communications to you, we will either: (1) email them to you; (2) post them on our website; (3) present them on-screen or for you to download through one of our online banking services (use ‘print’ or ‘save’ features to download a copy); (4) include them in other electronic Communications that we are delivering to you, such as electronic account statements; or (5) in the manner specified in any other agreement we have with you. If we are not emailing or presenting the information to you directly, we will tell you where you can go to view that information.
If you seek to obtain a new product, service or account with us, we may remind you that you have already consented to receiving electronic Communications and using electronic signatures in your relationship with us. If you choose not to receive electronic Communications or use electronic signatures in connection with the new product, service or account, that choice does not mean you have withdrawn your consent with respect to any other product, service or account.
You will need some technology to receive electronic Communications.
To receive and retain electronic Communications from us, you will need the following: A computer or mobile device with an operating system that supports one of the Compatible Operating Systems and Compatible Browsers and Document Viewers indicated below;
- A connection to the internet;
- A current version of a web browser that we support. You should check the system requirements periodically for updates to supported software;
- A hard drive or other data storage unit;
- A valid, active email address; and
- A current version of a program that displays PDF files. The minimum hardware and software requirements to access and retain the electronic Communications are: Compatible Operating Systems
- Windows 7 or higher
- Max OS
- Chrome OS Compatible Browsers
- Mozilla Firefox
- Google Chrome
- Internet Explorer 11 or higher & Edge Document Viewing • PDF Viewer If our hardware and software requirements change, and that change would create a material risk that you would not be able to access or retain electronic Communications, we will give you notice of the change. Continuing to use our electronic services after receiving notice of updates to our system requirements signifies your acceptance of the change and reaffirmation of your consent.
Please keep your contact information up to date.
It is your responsibility to keep all of your contact information current so that we can send you electronic Communications. To update your contact information please call Customer Service 866-299-8173 Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM, your local time, or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
You may have the option to receive paper copies.
You may obtain paper copies of the electronic Communications by printing them or by calling Customer Service at 866-299-8173, Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM, your local time. There is no fee for paper copies.
You can withdraw your consent to receiving electronic Communications.
You have the right to withdraw this consent at any time. Withdrawing consent may terminate your access to the Online Services or you may lose access to certain electronic services. You may also no longer be able to use certain products that are supported electronically. After we have processed your withdrawal, future Communications required to be in writing will be delivered to you on paper. To withdraw your consent to receiving electronic Communications, you may call Customer Service at 866- 299-8173, Monday – Friday, 8:00 AM – 8:00 PM, your local time, or email email@example.com.
Your withdrawal of consent will become effective only after we have had a reasonable opportunity to act upon it.