Social Impact and Your Business
Learn how you can position your brand to embrace social impact as a core value and share that story with your customers.
In this webinar, created in partnership with Accion Opportunity Fund and Fifth Third Bank, social impact experts share their best practices for incorporating social impact into your small business. Hear from small business owners Jesse Iniguez, Owner of Back of the Yards Coffee, and Courtney Wright, Owner of LipRevolt, and from Stefanie Steward-Young, Chief Social Responsibility Officer at Fifth Third Bank. Businesses impact their consumers and the public all the time, though in different capacities.
Social impact, however, concentrates on the direct positive consequences a business offers to its community. Whether you feel the pull to incorporate a social impact initiative into your small business or you have already started, this webinar is for you! We dive into how you can position your brand to embrace social impact as a core value and share that story with your customers.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- What does social impact mean?
- What is social corporate responsibility?
- How can you incorporate social impact into your business model?
- What are ways that a small business can give back to it’s community?
- How do you make giving back to your community part of your business model?
- How do you choose the right social impact model for your business?
- What are some examples of social impact models for small businesses?
- How does having a social impact focused business model connect your business to the community?
- What is the best way to get started with social impact?