Cultivating Customer Loyalty for Small Businesses
Expanding your customer base is always smart, but customer loyalty is the cornerstone of any strong marketing and sales strategy.
Expanding your customer base is always smart, but customer loyalty is the cornerstone of any strong marketing and sales strategy. In this one-hour webinar, created in partnership with Samuel Adams Brewing the American Dream, you’ll hear from customer loyalty experts Mariah Calagione, Sophia Smecker and Kartisha Henry, who share important insights about:
- How to create a brand your customers identify with
- How to build a strong customer service process
- When and how to start “rewarding” loyal customers
- Why loyal customers are your best marketing tool
Meet our expert speakers
Kartisha Henry is the Owner of the absolutely delicious The Wing Suite in Georgia.
Mariah Calagione is the Social Impact Leader & Dogfish Head Co-founder at The Boston Beer Company.
Sophia Smecker is the Senior Marketing and Events Manager at The Boston Beer Company.
Topics covered in this webinar include:
- What is customer loyalty and why is it important to your brand?
- What are the financial benefits of building customer loyalty?
- What are the first steps a small business owner should take when cultivating customer loyalty?
- How can you engage your customers in ways that build loyalty? What have you learned?
- What does your loyalty program look like and why did you decide to on that strategy? Including examples from our expert speakers.
- How can social media be a tool in building customer loyalty?
- How can a business owner reconnect with current customers who may have fallen off their radar?