Introduction to Financing Options
External financing might be just the thing you need to jump-start your business. Learn which financing options are right for your business.
Sometimes, external financing is just the thing you need to jump-start your business. But not all financing options are right for your business. Join Accion Opportunity Fund and Start Small Think Big to learn about financing options for your small business.
Experts share valuable insights on assessing the various financing options that may be available to you and share best practices to prepare your business for an influx of capital.
Topics covered in this presentation include:
- Accessing capital for your small business
- How to formalize your business finances
- Why do I need a business bank account?
- How to prepare for a loan application
- Understanding your cash flow needs
- Personal credit and business credit
- How to get a free credit report
- How to read your credit report
- Tips for building your credit
- Comparing lending options
- APR vs Interest Rates
- What is predatory lending and how to avoid it
For more information about small business finaning, please visit our Small Business Loan page.